Function of IIC
Promote innovation in the Institution through multidimensional modes leading to an innovation promotion eco system in the campus.
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bounded fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success ideas.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc with the involvement of industries.