- Should pass 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the technical vocational subjects-Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Electronics / Computers.
- Should obtain at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserve category candidates of Karnataka only).
- Lateral entry to second year – Should pass diploma Examination from an AICTE approved polytechnic. Should obtain at least 45% marks in aggregates (40% in case of reserve category candidates of Karnataka only).
The Karnataka Examination Authority, Government of Karnataka conducts the entrance test and prepares the rank list.
- 75% of the allotted seats are filled by KEA cell on the basis of Merit.
- 25% of the seats are filled by Management.
Admission Process and Eligibility
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate’s desires to claim the seats under KEA Merit Quota Should have appeared for the KEA tests conducted by the KEA Cell.
- Should have passed PUC-2 or equivalent examination securing not less than 45% aggregate of Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the following optional subjects- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology , Computer Science & Electronics along with English as one of the Language.
- Minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility in case of (SC/ST,CAT-1,IIA,IIB,IIIA &IIIB) Candidates is 40% aggregate in Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following optional subjects Such as- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Electronics along with English as one of the Language.
Applicant should be a Resident of India and need not have appeared for the KEA Test conducted by KEA Cell, Government of Karnataka. The Eligibility conditions are the same as mentioned above for further details Contact below Address.
Documents RequiredStudents are advised to submit following documents (original document + 4 attested photo copies) during admission process.
|First Year Engineering||
|Direct Second Year Engineering(Lateral entry)||